This agreement represents the complete Agreement and understanding between WebWorldCenter.com and the account holder (hereinafter called Customer) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. WebWorldCenter.com may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered with or without prior notification.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Billing Department (email@example.com) so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
1. WebWorldCenter.com makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. WebWorldCenter.com also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. WebWorldCenter.com will NOT be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.In case of server crash/update WebWorldCenter.com will avail new account setup at new server or on same server within 24-72 hours or refund the remaining settled amount as per our Sales team, if we will unable to provide new account within 72 hours. WebWorldCenter.com provide no technical phone support or one-to-one office technical support for any hosting issue at all. All you need to care about your data by taking regular backup.
2. Services provided to the Customer by WebWorldCenter.com may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material, material that is with “adult content” only. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
Pornography and Child pornography are prohibited, including: sexual content, or direct links to adult content elsewhere. This is applies for sites that promote any illegal activity, violence or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such material are also prohibited. Examples of non-acceptable content or links are: Pornography, Child Pornography, Hackers applications/archives, “Warez” sites, proxy applications, torrents, torrents listings, spam applications.
3. Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify WebWorldCenter.com from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party’s breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer’s use of the service.
4. WebWorldCenter.com accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber (with valid email address). Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign accounts to any party not named in this Policy. All shared hosting accounts can not be used for resell purposes
5. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for domain name registration/transfer, domain protection, additional site builder licenses, SSL certificates, VPS & dedicated server fees, downgrade fees, and IP are not refundable, Amount will be refund to any bank account or by any electronic way by deducting the particular transaction fee at the start of next month.
If a customer re-registers after WebWorldCenter.com’s cancellation of the account without WebWorldCenter.com’s written consent, WebWorldCenter.com will cancel Customer’s account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
6. Domain name registration/transfer, domain protection, site builder, setup fees (if apply) are not refundable. A PKR. 500 license fee will be deducted from all canceled accounts that have activated their web builders prior to the account expiration date, including the first 30 days of service. All specials/free optional services need to be redeemed within the first 2 months (including: free domain registration, SSL, static IP, domain ID protection)
7. Within the first 30 days as a WebWorldCenter.com customer, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our hosting services, we will cancel your account and refund your money for your hosting service. Refunds for hosting services are not available after the initial 30 days. Refunds are not available for renewal fees, upgrade fees, or for clients who had previous accounts with us.
8. Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the WebWorldCenter.com service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 50 or more recipients or eight or more newsgroups in a single day. Violating this clause may result in service interruption or account cancellation.
9. Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. “spamware”) and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
10. WebWorldCenter.com requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. WebWorldCenter.com cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
11. Customer shall ensure that its use of WebWorldCenter.com’s network services shall not disrupt WebWorldCenter.com, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. Customer is responsible for the security of all files and content installed under the hosting account and is required to maintain any software installed to up to date version in order to avoid security breaches. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer’s account to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, “broadcast,” or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any WebWorldCenter.com user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of WebWorldCenter.com’s connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by WebWorldCenter.com shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of WebWorldCenter.com’s service, WebWorldCenter.com’s equipment or any site hosted on any WebWorldCenter.com network.
12. Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on WebWorldCenter.com does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement. All communications to/from WWC’s personnel via e-ticket, email, and live chat are confidential and property of WWC, and therefore can not be disclosed or distributed without our written consent.
13. If WebWorldCenter.com becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party’s copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer’s materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, WebWorldCenter.com, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
14. Use of other organizations’ networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
15. For all new domains, there is a yearly non-refundable registration fee. WebWorldCenter.com will automatically pay this fee as well as all annual non-refundable renewal fees on your behalf while your WebWorldCenter.com account is active and current. These fees will appear on your billing statement unless prior arrangements are made with our customer service department.
16. When a domain name expired, the direct ownership or affiliation is canceled but still belongs to the direct customer(you) as well as transferred domain name or processed transfer (not expiry) hosting account will be suspended/terminated without notification. A domain name can not be transferred to any other host after expiry without paying the fee of $15 (15 x Current PKR rate). As domain name are delivered free with our hosting plans are partially hold or locked by webworldcenmter.com to ensure unauthurized transfer withhout paying releasing fee which is the actual fee set by us. All transfers to others companies are allowed before last ten days of expiry. Company has a right to figure out the indirect actual customer only if a domain name is going to delete after 30 days from expiry. Last ten days after 30 days holding time will subject to the company ownership instead of the actual ownership to sort out some business identity security. So if someone requested a renewal in last ten days with renewal amount transfer (plus penalty if any) then we will renew that domain name but still ownership of the domain name will stick with the direct customer (you). After three days of expiration a penalty or fine which will be the 40% of the particular plan cost for account activation / data restoration will be applied or PKR 500 will be charged with renewal fee with completely fresh hosting account. WebWorldCenter.com is not responsible any kind of Data for the customer website or storage.
17. Use of WebWorldCenter.com’s hosting services could involve listing subscriber’s participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
18. Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage of media or other data nor for the sole purpose of mass email/solicitation. Hosting space may not be used as offsite storage for electronic files or for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any hosting space (disk usage) limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials, and/or in discontinuation of your services or account. MS SQL remote management/connections: the provided remote connection interface is to be used with the purpose of managing your MS SQL database remotely and NOT for the purpose of using our MS SQL for remote SQL storage for other sites/applications – violating this rule will result in account suspension
19. Any party seeking to report any other potential violations of this Agreement may contact WebWorldCenter.com via email at abuse@WebWorldCenter.com.
20. Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your WebWorldCenter.com account. You must notify WebWorldCenter.com to formally cancel your account with WebWorldCenter.com to avoid further charges.
21. Account Cancellation: You must notify WebWorldCenter.com formally by completing our Account Cancellation Form a in order to cancel your account with us. NOTE: We will NOT process any other requests submitted outside of our Account Cancellation Form. If you do not notify us we will automatically renew your account for the next billing cycle – 1 month before the account expiration date. Orders received for previously canceled accounts will not be processed and accounts will not be activated. Credit card or PayPal chargebacks will result in automatic cancelation and deletion of the customer’s account from our servers. A $35 re-activation fee will apply to all suspended accounts due to non-payments of due fees
22. On occasion, WebWorldCenter.com may have a need to communicate with its customers through email issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the customer to check email sent to the primary login email address on the account.
23. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact WebWorldCenter.com of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, credit card information, etc. Customers will be required to provide verification for security purposes authorizing them to make any changes to that account.
24. You agree and understand that the maximum size of a single MS SQL database will not exceed 400 MB irrespective of the web space allocated to the shared hosting account and that the size of each mailbox will be limited to 2000 MB on all our Linux & Windows Shared and Reseller hosting services.
25. If you operate any site using what we deem to be excessive CPU cycles or any resources that cause strain to other sites, we reserve the right to impose new terms on you in exchange for the current terms that you enjoy (i.e. an upgrade). You are allowed to use upto 15% of total resources available on a shared server and if your account continues to use more than 15% of the resources, it will result in suspension.
26. Denial of Service (DOS) attacks directed at WebWorldCenter.com, or any attempts to launch a DOS attack from our servers are strictly prohibited. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of your Account.
27. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to disable/delete any feature or application provided on shared hosting service without notification if that feature/application is found to be detrimental and/or is hampering the web servers’ overall health and performance.
28. If you are in any way disrespectful towards any member of the WebWorldCenter.com staff we have full right to terminate your account with us without any refund.
29. If your account exceeds the bandwidth limit, we will inform you. If you do not wish to purchase extra bandwidth or upgrade your Account and continue to exceed the limit, the Account shall be suspended until you demonstrate to us that you have taken measures to ensure that the limit won’t be exceeded again or upgrade your account, whichever is earlier. The Account will be reactivated in the following month.
30. Some plans are provided with unmetered bandwidth. Unmetered means that we do not accurately record and then enforce the bandwidth usage of your plan unless it is deemed to be using an excessive amount. An excessive amount is classed as either using more than 15% of the total bandwidth available to any single physical server or that your usage is such that it is affecting the performance of the server to the detriment of other clients as determined by our engineers. When such events occur, we reserve the right to immediately suspend service if the level of use is at risk of causing a disruption to other users. In other cases, we will attempt to communicate with you to discuss said usage. We reserve the right to charge additional fees if the normal usage of your site frequently exceeds this usage. If said charges are not acceptable to you, we will attempt to provide a reasonable time frame for you to move services.
31. You agree and understand that spamming, sending unsolicited emails from our servers or using email addresses that are maintained by us is STRICTLY prohibited and will qualify your Account for immediate deactivation with no refund. WebWorldCenter.com would be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this Clause.
32. You agree and understand that we have set a limit of 150 outgoing emails per hour on Linux & windows shared and reseller hosting, 500 outgoing emails per hour on VPS Hosting, 1000 outgoing emails per hour on Cloud Hosting and 3600 outgoing emails per hour on Dedicated Hosting to avoid any sort of email spamming from our servers. Customers cannot send more than the specified number of emails in an hour irrespective of the size of their mailing lists.
33. WebWorldCenter.com will use reasonable efforts to protect and backup data for clients on a regular basis, however, WebWorldCenter.com does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services and, therefore, you are solely responsible for making back-up files in connection with your use of the Services.
34. You agree and understand that any back-up which WebWorldCenter.com may carry out will not include any media files. These include (but are not limited to) mp3, mpeg, wmv or any other video/audio files.
35. If paying by a cheque, please allow 5 working days for the cheque to clear and for us to open the Account. If paying via postal orders or cash we will endeavour to set up your account on the same day.
36. Invoices are generated 5 days before the official due date. Payment must be made by the due date to avoid the suspension of your account. If no payment is received, your account will be suspended 5 days after the official due date. If no attempt is made within the next 10 days to pay due invoice(s), we reserve the right to permanently terminate your account and format all data held. In total 15 days from the official due date will pass before we permanently terminate your account.
37. You are responsible for any misuse of your Account and you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your Account. You may not use your Account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorised access to another network or server.
38. Sometimes system do not generate/send emails due to any incident, in that case, still client is responsible for his renewal only. Even After payment receiving confirmation if WebWorldCenter.com do not renew your account mistakenly/accidently, your domain name deleted and ultimately registered by any other party, still WebWorldCenter.com is NOT responsible for this loss of domain name. A customer/Account holder must track the renewal process before domain name deletion even after paying the appropriate amount of renewal.
39. Your password provides access to your Account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
40. Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is strictly prohibited. You must take care and prevent others from using your Account since you will be responsible for the consequences.
41. Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and will result in termination of service.
42. You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorised use of your Account.
43. You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
44. You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network or carry out DOS attacks. This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host.
45. You agree and understand that users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. WebWorldCenter.com will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
46. You agree to complete your own tests for computer viruses in accordance with best computing practice prior to each and every operational use of the Services
47. JailShell Access – We do provide ssh access on Linux shared hosting packages when add-on services purcahsed but for security reason the access is restricted to specific IP’s only. In order to avail the services you must have a local network connection with static ip address or else every time you will have to contact our support team to white list your current ip address.
48. You agree and understand that our staff members will not help you over live chat, ticket or phone support to setup email accounts, sub-domains, add-on domains or install any of the applications. We have restricted our staff from the client control panel login. Customers are expected to go through our Flash Tutorials as well as our knowledgebase to understand all features of respective control panels.
49. Our support team will assist you with any of the functions which won’t work or if there’s any server side problems that needs to be rectified from our end. Customers may consider help from our forum to get detailed information from other forum members, however basic tasks that can be managed from the control panel are expected to be resolved from the Customer’s end only.
50. You will need to upload your website from your end using file manager or an FTP software. Databases should be uploaded from PHPMyAdmin and sub accounts like FTP, Mailboxes, Sub-domains, Add-on domains, Parked domains which should be setup from the client’s end only.
51. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to suspend OR terminate services on receipt of abuse complaints.
52. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. If you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
53. There will be no refund for new domain registrations, ID Protect, WHM/CPanel, Plesk VPS & Dedicated Server License, Virtuozzo, SSL Certificates and Site Builder as these are purchased from External Vendors & WebWorldCenter.com does not get any refund in case of cancellation of licenses.
54. Any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance by WebWorldCenter.com or our network providers will not count towards the uptime guarantee. WebWorldCenter.com is not liable in any way for failure of third party services.
55. In case of shared hosting account cancellation, the charges for free domain will be deducted from the amount to be refunded (if any). Domain will be free only for the initial first year in case of gTLDs and 2 years in case of .pk TLDs. Renewal charges will have to be be paid as applicable at the time of renewal. Applicable TLDs covered under free domain registration/transfer offer are .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info
56. Should you cancel your hosting before the renewal date or wish to transfer your domain name to another service provider during it’s registration period, domain registration/transfer charges will be payable before such action is completed.
57. Dedicated servers & domain registrations are not included under the 30 day money back guarantee policy. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to decide whether or not to issue pro-rated refunds under such circumstances.
58. If a refund which is requested by the Customer is to an international bank account outside of the Pakistan, the Customer agrees to bear any and all charges incurred to us for the payment transfer. The amount which the Customer owes us shall be deducted from the total refund amount.
59. We also provide a price-freeze guarantee. You never have to pay more than the initial amount you sign up for your hosting service. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to change the resource allocation for its services & also to change the prices listed on the website.
60. You may receive promotional messages from us from time to time. Any such marketing messages are strictly in relation to our own products and services, and are not sent by or on behalf of any third party. You will not receive more than one (5) marketing SMS per week. We will never disclose your phone number onto any third party.
61. WebWorldCenter.com reserves the right to modify or change these terms of service at all times. All customers are bound by the latest terms of service published on this website.
62. We have only firstname.lastname@example.org is an official email address for sales, support & billing queries.
63. No whatsApp record, SMS record or email record will be provided to sort out any dispute.
64. We reserve the right to terminate any account where the account holder advises that they have or are about to initiate legal proceedings against WebWorldCenter.com. Notice will be given advising the scheduled termination date, allowing clients to move to a new provider and take any backups.
65. On termination or expiry of your Account for whatever reason you shall pay immediately all sums outstanding pending on your Account to WebWorldCenter.com within 7 working days.
66. WebWorldCenter.com disclaims all liabilities in connection with the following :
(a) loss of material uploaded;
(b) incompatibility of the Services with any of the Customer’s equipment, software or telecommunications links;
(c) technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Services;
(d) unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Services;
(e) computer viruses of any kind obtained by the Customer in the course of using the Services;
(f) any security breaches whatsoever affecting the Customer’s Account.
67. In no event shall WebWorldCenter.com be liable either in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, loss of income, data, use or information.
68. We exclude all liability of any kind in respect of any material on the internet posted by the Customer by means of the Services and we are not responsible in any way for any goods (including software) or services provided by third parties advertised, sold or otherwise made available by means of the Services or on the internet, the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of any website content and the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications or internet services (including domain name registration authorities) or for faults in or failures of their equipment.
69. WebWorldCenter.com will not be liable for failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Services.
70. The Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold WebWorldCenter.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against WebWorldCenter.com, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any acts or omissions of the Customer, its agents, employees or assigns in connection with their use of the Services.
71. This Agreement will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Pakistan and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pakistani Courts.
72. The Customer and WebWorldCenter.com both agree that a court may strike out or override any part of these terms and conditions if it considers them to be illegal, unenforceable or unfair and in such cases enforce only the terms and conditions as if the offending clause or clauses had never been contained in them.
73. WebWorldCenter.com is a registered firm under registration number 7757795-2. Our registered office address is 1st Floor, Dhakar Plaza, Rehman Shaeed Road, Gujrat, Pakistan. Please be advised all visitors are required to book in advance of visiting our office.
74. If you would like to get in touch with us, please write to us at the address above or by calling (+92) 533 524232. Alternatively, please e-mail us on email@example.com.